Dojran Steel is committed to Corporate Responsibility principles, aiming at a positive contribution to social and economic development. Through established Integrated Management System, the company focuses on reduction of its environmental footprint, adoption of environmentally-friendly methods and techniques, provides top-quality steel products for a variety of applications, has been continually investing to increase capacity, expand the product range and further enhance its quality and services, always emphasizing health and safety at the workplace.
IMS (Integrated Management System) Policy:
Dojran Steel aims to implement high quality in its products, to perform work activities safely and responsibly, respecting its customers, employees, society and the environment and achieving energy performance improvement through:
- Application of an integrated system for quality management, environmental protection, health and safety at work and energy management according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 50001:2011.
- Commitment for continuous improvement of the integrated system for quality management, environmental protection, health and safety at work and energy management in order to achieve good business results, environmental protection, improvement of health and safety at work and to improve energy consumption efficiency, reduce cost, optimize capital investment for energy efficiency, reduce environmental and greenhouse gas emissions and conserve natural resources.
- Making realistic, measurable and achievable goals for quality, environmental protection, health and safety at work and energy objectives and targets.
- Minimizing the waste by its reuse and recycling, and optimal use of energy for processes, products and services.
- Zero injuries, occupational diseases and incidents at work — through maintenance of safety measures, health of all our employees and others associated with our activities.
- Providing high quality products, satisfying the requirements, needs and expectations of our clients with a serious approach to their comments, complaints and suggestions.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in our energy performance, supporting the purchase of energy-efficient products and services, energy performance improvements in design and modification of our facilities, equipment, system and processes.
- Providing full information to each employee about his/her responsibility and ensuring their active participation in producing quality products, environmental protection, health and safety at work and energy performance, as well as continuous training and increase of the competence of all employees.
- Working processes and production program offer in harmony with the legislation on local and state level and EU regulations.
- Spreading partnership relations with external providers of processes, products and services and through them spreading the idea of environmental protection, health and safety at work and energy performance to all interested subjects.
- Transparency about the issues related to environmental protection, health and safety at work, which refer to the activities of the organization.
- Periodic review of all segments from this Policy in order to confirm its suitability and relevance to the activities of Dojran Steel.