It is a key and enduring aspiration of the company to safeguard the health and safety of its employees and anyone associated with it, such as customers, suppliers, contractors andvisitors. We are driven by our respect for people and society in general. In order to achieve our target of “No accidents, no work-related illnesses”:
- We pledge to strictly comply with the legislation in force and to fully implement the standards and internal regulations and procedures relating to occupational health and safety issues.
- We detect and assess health and safety risks across the entire range of our activities. We take measures for their prevention, with the aim of eliminating them.
- We set targets annually for the lowest possible risk level of our productive and other activities, based on specific actions. At the same time, we appoint competent employees and set realistic deadlines for achieving these targets.
- We communicate openly and with transparency about health and safety issues with all parties involved.
- We recognize that the human factor plays a significant role in health and safety issues and we strive to constantly update, educate and upgrade the company’s human resources and associates regarding these.
- We allocate all the necessary resources and infrastructure to implement the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, in line with the requirements of the ELOT 1801 and OHSAS 18001 standards.