Welding consumables are one of the four main components in the metal welding process. The rest are: the metal items being welded, the heat source, and the shielding means (i.e. gasses/if necessary).
Welding consumables can be grouped in five main categories:
- Stick electrodes (e.g. SMAW/MMA welding applications),
- Welding wires,
- Welding rods (e.g. GTAW/TIG applications),
- Welding fluxes (e.g. SAW welding applications),
- Other auxiliary and supplementary products (e.g. backing ceramics etc.).
• Solid Wires (e.g. GMAW/MIG/MAG, SAW welding applications),
• Cored Wires (e.g. FCAW welding applications),
Dojran Steel can deliver high quality and reliable solid welding wires for welding applications (GMAW/MAG).